Improving Your IELTS Score? Learn and Practice!

 Hello guys!

So today I am going to share to everyone of you who wants to improve their score in IELTS, I am really delighted to introduce you to this website :

https://ieltsonlinetests.com/


I discovered this website since a few years ago and use it frequently ever since!
All you need is just sign up to the website and you can participating in online classes held by the team and having an exam using their mock tests.

For online classes, you should go on the dashboard and find posts about live lessons (as below) and click join. Usually they held the live lessons on Monday and Thursday, 8 p.m (Jakarta time).


The class is an interactive class where you can answer and give question to the teacher in the chat box. However, I believe due to millions of people joining the class, it is a matter of luck that your question can be seen to the teacher (I got mine a few times). My two favorites teacher so far are Mr. Tomas T. and Ms. Gillian S 😁


And in this platform, you could also challenge yourself to do the mock test to see your score (for free!). For the listening and reading part, you would get your score automatically after you submit your final answer. However, for the writing and speaking part, tho I haven't try it yet, but yes you can do the test for free. While to get the score, I think you need to pay to get the score and the review, which I will do later, after I am ready to take the tests.

To do the mock test, on the home, you click "IELTS exam library" and choose any module you would like to try, and just click "take test".



I do feel this website is a really great help to me to increase my IELTS score (I got 7.0 six years ago, and now trying to get at least that score again or more hahahah).

So if you guys are currently struggling and need help to upgrade your skills in English, I strongly recommend you guys to this website. As there are lots of free options to learn in the website, you could also able to purchase for 1-1 class starting from $25/hour in their platform.

Have fun learning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bagaimana mendapatkan 90% jawaban benar pada PAPs UGM? (My version)

Pengalaman Test PAPS UGM